[D]e[v]astation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Help? want to know stuff to know how to maybe just random things say it here i help you out.

3 posters

Go down

Need Help? want to know stuff to know how to maybe just random things say it here i help you out. Empty Need Help? want to know stuff to know how to maybe just random things say it here i help you out.

Post  L M F A O Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:54 am

Need Help? want to know stuff to know how to maybe just random things say it here i help you out. 2ahh8wpHow to make a Pancake! :Need Help? want to know stuff to know how to maybe just random things say it here i help you out. 2ahh8wp
* 2½ dl flour
* ½ teaspoon salt
* 6 dl milk
* 3 egg's
* 3 msk butter

First take a bowl and salt and flour and put it in a bowl and whisk it then take 50% of the milk and put it in the flour and salt and start whisk it more untill it be a duab but not tho daub kinda messy then but 50% of the butter in pan and let it start bubbeling then wait tho the butter start to be kinda Gold/brown then put some of the daub so it covers the hole pan then just wait and flip it and you get a LMFAO PANCAKE!

Need Help? want to know stuff to know how to maybe just random things say it here i help you out. 2ahh8wpE N J O Y! SMITED LIKE MY BCH!Need Help? want to know stuff to know how to maybe just random things say it here i help you out. 2ahh8wp

Need Help? want to know stuff to know how to maybe just random things say it here i help you out. 2ahh8wpHow to upload a picture on a forum maybe some people thinks like how to fk i do it!? this is a guide how to!Need Help? want to know stuff to know how to maybe just random things say it here i help you out. 2ahh8wp

First take a screenshot or just take a normal picture then go tho this link (100% SAFE) http://tinypic.com/ and click upload then write in what the text says then after you come there then it gonne look like this then choose the one there it stands [IMG] then copy it then just put it on the site you want enjoy:)
Need Help? want to know stuff to know how to maybe just random things say it here i help you out. 2qjcbhk
Need Help? want to know stuff to know how to maybe just random things say it here i help you out. 25zleu8
Need Help? want to know stuff to know how to maybe just random things say it here i help you out. 2rmw4fp

How to play a Runescape Private Server on Mac O S
First you download UnRaRx you do it here ¥http://unrarx.en.softonic.com/mac then download it after you've downloaded it then you open Terminal and first you write in cd then drag the map of you private server to the Terminal then you need to find in the map of it a thing called Run.Bat open it and copy the thing in the Run.Bat and then paste it in the Terminal the it gonne works

More To Come!
L M F A O
L M F A O

Back to top Go down

Need Help? want to know stuff to know how to maybe just random things say it here i help you out. Empty r 4 1 n

Post  R41N Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:18 pm

nice guide to making pancakes i might try it

R41N

Back to top Go down

Need Help? want to know stuff to know how to maybe just random things say it here i help you out. Empty Re: Need Help? want to know stuff to know how to maybe just random things say it here i help you out.

Post  Travis|Drugs Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:51 pm

L M F A O O O O
Travis|Drugs
Travis|Drugs
Founder
Founder

https://devastation.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Need Help? want to know stuff to know how to maybe just random things say it here i help you out. Empty Re: Need Help? want to know stuff to know how to maybe just random things say it here i help you out.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down